Pride

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pride

2 posters

Greetings, citizens.

Takechi
    Takechi
    ~Prideling~

Greetings, citizens. Empty Greetings, citizens.

Post  Takechi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

The name's Kuramoto Takechi. I've been called Take, Taakies, Takes, Taketakes, Takays, Takay, Takeys, Taki, and occasionally, by my girlfriend, TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYS. It's pronounced Ta-ke-chi. Not TaKEEchi or TAAkechi. The people who know me irl and can't be damned bother to say my Japanese name call me Felix. You guys can call me whatever you damned please.

I'm Canadian, eh? I live in Ontario. I live with my girlfriend Nayoko. That's all you're getting out of me in terms of where I live. I was going to go to med school after high school at some point, but I ended up in the Army Reserves as a supply technician a little bit before I graduated, so there I am ever since. I don't exactly get to completely do what I get to do as a supply technician sine I'm not overseas, so instead, I just fix up weapons most of the time when I'm not doing training exercises. On Fridays, we use my home as a training ground for infiltration/CQC exercises. Don't worry, I get a bonus for that. And Nayo thoroughly enjoys playing the role of VIP.

Now how did I end up in Pride? I can't remember anymore. It kind of happened when Pride was playing FEZ. At that time, Nayo and I were part of the Crimson guild. Then she was in Pride. Then she made alts in both guilds. All of a sudden we got dragged into Pride vent by Arizona. I don't remember officially joining Pride, but here I am.

Now why do I refer to Momun as "Queen" and type the way I do sometimes? Well, a little while ago, a Prideling named Crisrael created a story based on members of Pride, where Momun was a Queen, and I'm her apprentice, trained to be well-rounded. I have a monocle for EVERY occasion.

You'll notice I didn't list hobbies. I have too many damned hobbies. If I listed them, it'd be 3 times longer than this intro, and I'm not about to type out a whole autobiography.

If you want to know more about me, ask some of the Pride vets. They know more facts about me from the time I spent with them.

Now, despite what Nayoko says, she ISN'T ugly, a failure, a terrible person, will amount to something one day, and I am not the biggest jerk in the world.

Okay.. Sometimes.
    Yukimi
    Yukimi
    Shikabane

Greetings, citizens. Empty Re: Greetings, citizens.

Post  Yukimi Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Fair greetings to you too, fellow citizen .

Hope you fare well in here :3

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm