Pride

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pride

YOOOOO It's Cris

CrisisNOOB
    CrisisNOOB
    Momo's Son

YOOOOO It's Cris Empty YOOOOO It's Cris

Post  CrisisNOOB Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 am

I guess I should do some sort of introduction? Hi I'm CrisisNOOB. I used the name CrisisNOOB when I started playing the popular FPS Team Fortress 2 under the gaming tag. Due to FEZ's crappy name character limit I decided to use my real name: Crisrael (I love my parents for giving me an awesomely unique name specifically for IGNs). I first joined Pride in Fantasy Earth Zero after previous Cesedrian Powerhouse Corps "Valkyrie" disbanded due to crappy leadership from a dude who cried because I recorded him asking "What's teabagging?" I have vids to prove it and I have played the sound clip over vent many times. After Pride moved to a bunch of different games, I was part of the "Pride to Majestic" Transfer that Taichou (I call our guild leader Taichou to add BAMFness on top of his already BAMFary and sexy hotness) agreed to.

I do play League of Legends as of now, slowly learning all the heroes. I played DotA in the past, and LoL makes a lot of things easier @_@;

Probably my biggest contribution to Pride was writing "Rakuen no Joou" which was a fanfic about multiple Pride members. In vent you'll see that 1M11H tag next to my name, which is one of my various nicknames describing how I efficiently use 11 one-handed swords to tear apart people. I also gave many people in Pride good roles in my FEZ fanfic "A New Fantasy." Well except for Valor and Michan... they died pretty early =/

I also play Starcraft II as Terran (mid-diamond) and Protoss (high-platinum). I would play as Random if my Zerg wasnt so awful.

Enough about gaming stuff. I'm Filipino but I dislike Filipino girls XD. I'm a Computer Science major, so I'm decently good at Math and Physics. I live in Southern California near the border of Los Angeles County. Similarly to Takechi, I'm quite well-rounded, having knowledge in just about everything YOU would want to know about. I relate very well with everyone in the guild. Rain is my husband, so you may not touch him. Vist/Mark is my best friend on the vent (unless he ditched me already). Rakuen/Chanlina is my current girlfriend that I actually met via Pride. We met IRL and things have been working pretty nicely.

OH YEAH! FAMILY!!!!!
    Momun - My mother. I'm her only real son, all my siblings are adopted.
    Valor/keepin' it REAL - My one and only otouto :O
    Nayoko - My beautiful and only onee-chan Very Happy Her boyfriend Taketake (so he's the soon to be brother in law)
    Dovasary - My youngest imouto. Also the cute klutz :O
    Jocelyn - The other imouto! Very artistic :O

Other family that's more of an emotional family:
    Taichou - He's literally like a big brother. Besides his insane sexiness and being an all around BAMF, this dude is THE dude to go to if you have any problems.
    Everyone - Dammit, you're all my family. Gonna make me all teary-eyed =/ We've been together through thick and thin. Even though I sorta stopped visiting a lot because of real life crap, I love you all ='( I dont wanna list names because I might forget someone.

This is a loooooooong post O_O I'm not even that important to the guild anymore XD This isnt an introduction post at all D; it just shows my relationship with multiple people in the guild. AKLS:JFDHRWEF:LDKSS"LAKSDFJl;

Title Reference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHv-0xrN0XA
    oGsTheStC and oGsTOP after TheStC won his first broadcaster match. Yes, it's supposed to go into the post, it adds depth into my posts O_O

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:53 am