Pride

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pride

Short Absence O.o

Nino
    Nino

Short Absence O.o Empty Short Absence O.o

Post  Nino Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Yo yo yo , what it do my peoples. Just dropping in to let everyone known I most likely wont be on this weekend and only on a few days this coming week.

I've got 2 prestige left for gold guns and some things I need to take care of so I'm set up proper for when college starts up in august. There's a double xp weekend going on right now , so I'm balls deep in that for the weekend atleast though.

So in short , do do that thing you do so well and we shall return directly !
    Nino
    Nino

Short Absence O.o Empty Re: Short Absence O.o

Post  Nino Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 am

So yeah, I havent goten to play anything during the last week. I've been having to redo all the wiring in my mothers crib so it doesn't blow up. I will be back, but as the situation stands I've had black ops through my gamefly subscription since november, and I'd rly like to send that hoe back and get something else so I'm going to finisn up the last prestige I have for gold guns, that way I can stop wasting money.

If I need to be removed to make room that's cool, but I will be coming back ! Anyway, gold guns time. If anyone wants to hit me up and help me finish it out my PSN is Kubae420, we'll do some work cheers cheers cheers

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:33 am